You are here
Graduate Study Home
- March 1 for the following fall semester
- October 15 for the following spring semester
- As a part of the application process, applicants for graduate study in the Department of Art and Design must submit quality digital images in either a singe Portable Document Format (.pdf) or PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) file, containing 15 different artworks made by the applicant. With each image applicants must submit caption information: (title, year(s) of making, materials, and dimensions (H x W x D in inches). The single Portable Document Format or PowerPoint file should be named with the applicant's last name, (for example, “johnson.ppt”) and sent via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art (ART)
- Graphic Design Courses (ARTD)
- Art History, Art Theory & Criticism, & Museology (ARTH)
- Professional Practice Courses (ARTP)
- Studio Courses (ARTS)
AREAS OF STUDY
While graduate students enroll and follow curricula in broader MFA and MA programs, they have opportunities to pursue work in the following areas as a part of their study. The Department of Art and Design has faculty, facilities and equipment dedicated to each of these areas.