You are here
Lambda Alpha Epsilon
Lambda Alpha Epsilon is a criminology and criminal justice organization in which students can join as long as they are a CCJ major. The organization is great opportunity to meet other CCJ majors as well as those who work in the CCJ field.
As provided by the National Chapter the following are the objectives of the American Criminal Justice Association - Lambda Alpha Epsilon
- To improve criminal justice through educational activities.
- To foster professionalism in law enforcement personnel and agencies.
- To promote professional, academic, and public awareness of criminal justice issues.
- To encourage the establishment and expansion of higher education and professional training in criminal justice.
- To provide a unified voice for professionals in, and students of, criminal justice.
- To promote high standards of ethical conduct, professional training, and higher education within the criminal justice field.
Some of the activities students have done are volunteer work in the community, hosting guest speakers who work in the criminal justice field, visited the fallen officer memorial in Indianapolis, IN. The group meets several times a month for a variety of events.
If you would like more information please contact the faculty sponsor of this organization, Jonathon Tyler Burns at email@example.com
Link to the national Grand Chapter: http://www.acjalae.org/index.html